Tuesday, October 20, 2009

whep....
i miss THAILAND.
seriously.. is like heaven
back from thai since last week
been to alot of places den.
on the particular day when i arrived sin
went to fly~ to celebrate my beloved brother bday.
got lotsa of pic to upload thou,
but didn manage to do it now.
anyway, went to BOBO bday yesterday and knew that she enjoy her bday much,
HOPE she really love her present we bought for her.
upcomin event are on the way..
i gonna countdown to my bday..
yeah.
MY 21st BDAY.
not gonna celebrate like those ladies does.
no chalet for me, no bikini party.
but just a simple gathering with my girls
em. gonna wrk hard for it.
good night my friends...
gonna upload tons of pics in a few days time.





P.S- diamond-dusts.livejournal.com(pls support, wrking on it now )





No comments: